terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

Preserve your salvation 9 6 1 0 2 Orkut There wont be crying nor tears, nor memories of what we spend here on earth, everything will be new Bishop Macedo Why / Photo: Thinkstock redacao@arcauniversal.com "You, however, in Sardis , a few people who have not defiled their garments, and they shall walk with me in white, for they are worthy. "(Revelation 3:4) In the midst of so many people without shame, there are few who have not defiled their garments. This is wonderful. Everyone may be doing something wrong, but you have nothing to do with it. Your obligation is to keep his clothes clean. Are particular things. At the time I was turned, I saw a lot of politicking, too, "said said" many things wrong, I saw much of anything that fed my faith. I did not want to know what the other was doing, I did not care if fellow had fallen into adultery, I was thirsty to hear the Word of God. My behavior was different. I'm not perfect, of course, but I came here because I simply dodged the error and kept my faith. It does not matter if someone spoke ill of you, go ahead, always in the same direction. If you do, you will preserve your soul. Few are saved. I do not know how, but I know that few will be saved. I know that in our country there are many people, but few are saved, and that is why we are always talking about salvation. As contaminate clothes? When you touch on something dirty. It is a matter of intelligence: if you want to preserve your faith, you have to be alone. Do not try to want to be friends, that will not help you (a) do not think that a person of the church, who speaks of faith is of God; many speak of faith and few are of God. These garments are for eternity, clean clothes means purity. There will not cry no tears, no memories of what we here on Earth. Everything will be new. So Jesus speaks in winner, who is the one who keeps his faith to the end. God bless you all. READ MORE ON THIS SUBJECT False Christians Christian character believers in hell?

Nenhum comentário: